Starting out from the extreme west of Madeira, your nature walk will take you through breathtaking landscapes of high mountains, deep valleys, and luxuriant vegetation, with the ocean always at your side. Tour the charming town of Ponta do Pargo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is provided at hotels in Funchal city, the Caniço area, and Calheta village.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Comfortable clothes
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- the walk is rated as easy
- the distance is around 12 kilometers
- be sure to confirm the pick-up time in advance
- wear suitable clothes and shoes for walking
- bring some food and water
- always follow the tour guide’s instructions
- No refund can be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of departure of excursion
- - Please inform the name and address of the Hotel or the private house/apartement with the full address where you are staying in.
- IMPORTANT: If you are staying in a private apartment/house, you must confirm with us the meeting point location and pick-up time
- Please note that without this information we may not be able to accept your booking.