Discover the "Lost City of the Incas" at your own pace with a standard entry ticket to Machu Picchu. Stroll among the ruins of the sacred city at leisure and marvel at the surrounding countryside.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Machu Picchu Ticket Office. Please bring the ticket that was sent to you in a separate email by the local partner; your GetYourGuide voucher will not be valid for entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Plastic bottles
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The full name, date of birth, nationality, and passport number of each participant is required in advance to confirm your admission to Machu Picchu
- When booking youth or children, please provide copies of their passports to apply the discounted rate
- Circuits will be assigned according to the current availability
- You will receive a separate email from the activity provider with your official entrance ticket within 48-business hours. The GYG voucher is not an entrance ticket
- The time slot of your visit will be confirmed along with the official ticket. Please wait for this information to buy a train ticket
- All visitors entering Machu Picchu must be accompanied by an official tour guide
- If you come from Cusco be advised that the trip may take more than 5 hours. The most common transportation is by train. From Poroy Station (Cusco) to Aguas Calientes (the last stop) it takes 3 hours & 50 minutes, followed by a 30-minute bus ride