Discover Lyon by bike on a guided tour, riding from the north to the south of the city. Learn about the city's history from your professional guide as you pass its most important landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years
- Anyone under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The minimum height is 1,50 meter
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- There are no toilet facilities at the departure point
- Up to 20 electric bikes are available; to book this tour for more than 8 people, please inquire