Admire the most interesting sights beneath Lviv and learn the secrets of the past. Feel the real medieval spirit on this tour through the most interesting and mysterious parts of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Explore the dungeons under the Dominican Monastery
- Discover the long and intricate Lviv tunnels
- See the underground river under the famous Lviv Opera House
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at the Kopalnia Kavy (Coffee Mine) Café
- Professional local guide
- Entrance tickets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Statue of Taras ShevchenkoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- Please call the local partner after booking to arrange your tour start time.
- Please bring a valid photo ID.