Have a walk with the Medieval Guide to visit Lucerne how it looked 500 years ago. Get to know about live & society in the middle ages, law and order and the wars of the blooming City and Republic of Lucerne. Pass by the Kappelplatz, Kornmarkt & Weinmarkt.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Rathausquai at the Chapel Bridge, righthand riverside 6004 LucerneOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour follows an approximately 1.5 kilometer route; please wear comfortable shoes
- The tour takes place in all weather conditions, so bring an umbrella or other rain gear if necessary