Immerse yourself in Lucerne's history and gastronomy on this walking tour complete with a tasting of Alpine cheese, Swiss chocolate, and a glass of wine. See sights such as Chapel Bridge and the Water Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet under the big arch monument in front of Lucerne train station. Your guide will meet you at the monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The lake cruise will be taken after the walking tour. Your guide will provide all information and tickets will be sent to your mobile electronically