Enjoy an afternoon strolling along Lake Lucerne's most panoramic vistas and walking by old Swiss chalets, villas, and historic castles on a 4-hour tour through the countryside. See unique and hidden-away places that most tourists never know exist.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Under the arch outside of the Lucerne Train StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tour departs rain or shine. Meeting point under the arch facing the lake at the Lucerne train station.