Immerse yourself in Lucerne's history and scenery on a tour with visits to Chapel Bridge and Lucerne Castle. Enjoy tastings of Alpine cheese, chocolate, and wine, and take an optional lake cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Torbogen Luzern, under the big arch monument in front of Lucerne train station. Your guide will meet you at the monument.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The lake cruise takes place after the walking tour. Your guide will provide all necessary information and tickets will be sent to your mobile electronically if you choose this option