Take a memorable journey to the impressive world of the Jungfraujoch – the Top of Europe, designated by UNESCO as a natural “World Heritage Site of the Swiss Alps”. Visiting Jungfrau's eternal ice and snow kingdom is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tours prices are per group and not per person, therefore if you get more people to accompany you in this amazing adventure you will pay less
- Jungfrau ticket is purchased separated; total cost per person (all trains to and from Jungfraujoch cost approximately CHF 184 per person)