Catch the ferry from Lucerne to Kehrsiten-Bürgenstock and connect with the funicular railway that links the lake and mountain-top resort. Ride the funicular to discover one of Europe's finest Alpine leisure facilities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Pier 3, Lucerne (next to the KKL Lucerne culture and convention center).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The combined ferry and funicular shuttle operates from 9:07 AM to 9:07 PM, with departures every 60 minutes
- On Saturdays and Sundays the last connection from Bürgenstock to Lucerne operates at 10.35 PM