Enjoy the breathtaking views at the heart of the Swiss alps while ascending to 1,850 meters/5,550 feet on a thrilling hiking day amongst snow-peaked mountains, vast forests, and glacier streams.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Under the lakeside arch of Lucerne Train StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Your safety is the top concern and the local partner reserves the right to make hiking route changes so they are consistent with the current weather conditions
- Tour departs rain or shine