Join this exciting day out at Europe's adventure sport capital Interlaken. Explore hidden gorges, jump into clear waterfalls and slide down impressive rockslides during your adrenaline filled canyoning adventure for memories that will last a lifetime.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Your tour departs from Frankenstrasse 2-4 in a side street next to Lucerne train station. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure and wait on the sidewalk with your confirmation details and valid ID ready.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Important: minimum age: 12-years-old/ maximum weight 125 kilograms
- Please bring swimwear and a towel with you. Changing room, hot showers and toilets are available at the canyoning base
- A professional, multilingual guide will accompany you during the tour to Interlaken and back
- For the canyoning adventure, a professional local outdoor guide will take care of you