Exhilarate yourself by flying above lakes and local wildlife. Explore gravity and alpine nature from a birds-eye perspective together with an expert tandem pilot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- German, English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Train from Lucerne: 08:10 at Railway 13. Leave the train just one station before Engelberg in Grafenort at 08:38. Train from Engelberg: 08:02 at Railway 1. Leave the train just one station later in Grafenort at 08:17. Car from Lucerne (30min) or Zürich (60min): Direction Gotthard/Italy. Highway exit Stans. Car from Engelberg (10min): Direction Lucerne.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Paragliding is NOT a risk sport. Depending on wind conditions, it is necessary to run a few steps in alpine terrain. This does not require any special physical requirements but a minimal sporting attitude.
- The pilot can not make the Earlybird flight with passengers heavier than 90kg/200lb because heavy load affect in higher take-off speed and in the morning there are usually little updraft. If you should be heavier please contact us for another flight type later in the day.