Spend the day in the breathtaking wilderness of Switzerland with this exciting full-day tour from Lucerne. Hike part of the way up the famed Mt. Pilatus, with a gondola & aerial tram to assist you to the top, and ride the world's steepest cog wheel down.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide under the arch at Lucerne Train Station. Your guide will be wearing a red hat and shirt or a red jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- Good hiking shoes strongly recommended.
- Total hiking time is approximately 2.5 hours.