Discover the city of Giacomo Puccini and many other musicians, such as The Rolling Stones, on this walking tour through Lucca's vibrant musical history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At the ticket office of the Teatro del GiglioOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Should the theatre be closed, a place of equal musical interest will be visited
- Please note that this price does not include entrance tickets to the museums, tickets can be purchased on the day of the activity from your tour guide at a cost of 5 euros
- Children under the age of 15 go free on this tour but will be required to pay the museum entrance fees