Whether you're traveling alone or with friends or family, this 2-hour guided tour is the best way to discover the wonders of Lucca's old town. See intricate Roman cathedrals, the city's walls, and other important monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tourist Information Office (Ufficio Informazioni), address: Vecchia Porta S. Donato, Piazzale Giuseppe Verdi, 55100 Lucca LU, ItalyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, during your tour your guide will be speaking both English and Italian.