Explore the breathtaking Ligurian coast on a tour of the Cinque Terre, a small corner of paradise subdivided into 5 villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the sea for a unique landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group available
- Spend an unforgettable day discovering the Cinque Terre
- Visit the 5 villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza and Monterosso
- See Monterosso, known as the 'pearl of Cinque Terre'
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air-conditioning
- Expert multilingual guide
- Ferry boat and train tickets
- Free time in Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, and Monterosso
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure such us strikes, bad weather etc.
- Must be able to climb and descend stairs