Discover Lucca with an interesting walking tour in the morning and dive into its history, art, and architecture. Enjoy a taste of local cuisine with delicious treats, coffee, and cured meats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Entrance to Lucca train station, under the taxi signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On certain days of the year, breakfast can be replaced by gelato as a final stop and the snack can be served at the pastry shop
- Keep in mind this is not a food tour, it is a walking tour with food tastings included
- Children under the age of 2 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform the supplier at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 2