Discover the historic town of Lübeck and the harbor area on this 1-hour scenic boat ride. Admire the magnificent skyline and listen to the informative commentary from your captain. Learn about the culture of this famous Hanse city, and its rich history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the ticket counter for check-in, located at An der Untertrave 108, 23552 Lübeck. The boat departs from right next to the ticket booth.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Food and drinks are not included but can be purchased on board the boat. It is not possible to bring your own food
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a leash and wear a muzzle
- The boat has an inside area, so this experience can be enjoyed even on rainy days
- In the high season from May to September, some cruises take place on an open Panorama boat (weather dependent)