Benefit from a dedicated skip-the-ticket-line entrance to the Louvre Museum in Paris, and enjoy more time to see the artistic masterpieces such as Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa in one of the world’s greatest museums.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive a booking confirmation from the activity provider.
Select participants and date
• Please show your ticket to the security staff at the dedicated Priority Access line at either the Pyramid main entrance, the Porte de Lions or the Carrousel entrances • You will then go through an airport-style security check. After, you can directly access the museum with your ticketOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The visit routes will be signposted, with no possible backtracking to avoid crossing flows.
- Some collections are unaccessible: French sculpture from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, works of art from the Renaissance, from the 18th and 19th centuries, the arts of Africa, Asia, Oceania and the Americas, the lower level of the Arts of Islam as well as the second floor preserving French and Northern European paintings
- For health and safety reasons the changing rooms will remain closed
- The loan of strollers or wheelchairs will remain possible
- Visitors with free entry (‘Pass Education’ holders, under 18s, and EU residents under 25, all with valid ID) need to book a time slot online on the Louvre website in order to be able to enter with you
- Your entrance time may be 30 minutes before or after the one you requested
- Your Louvre tickets are sent via email
- A covid booster shot is required to enter the museum