You can choose to pedal or not on a 3-hour electric bicycle tour around the neighborhoods of Santa Monica and Venice in Los Angeles. Hop on a Pedego beach cruiser and enjoy a fun ride along the beaches, including Muscle Beach and Venice skatepark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
214 Pier Avenue (just off Main St.) Santa Monica, CA 90405 Pier Ave is 1.3 miles south of the Santa Monica Pier. Not at the pier. Parking is available 1 short block from our shop on Marine & 2nd for approx. $7 per day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- There will be several areas where we walk with our bikes.
- The tour is suitable for persons aged 13 and up between 100 – 250 lbs.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Driver’s license is not required.
- We suggest you wear closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Please bring a jacket. The weather at the beach is changeable.
- No pregnant guests due to fall risks.
- Any damages to bike or property are the responsibility of the rider.
- Guests must review and sign a liability waiver before riding.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour starts to check-in and start your tour and training on time. Training includes skills review and test ride. Safety for all of our guests is our first priority.
- You cannot join a tour that is already in progress. No refunds once a tour has left the location. No shows are charged in full. In case of rain tours will be cancelled for a full refund. 48-hour cancellation notice is required for full refund.