Feel like a glammed up local on a speakeasy bar hopping tour in Hollywood led by a local guide. Discover three hidden bars, two of which are featured in the 25 Best Speakeasy Bars in the World.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at 9 PM outside of Te'Kila bar. Do not go inside the bar as this is not the first bar of the tour. Parking in Hollywood can be harder at times, but you can find street parking on Wilcox and extend your time through a parking app or you can find parking lots nearby. The cost of parking in Hollywood ranges from $15 to $20.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note all bars in Los Angeles ask for proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Drinking is optional in the experience but if you do decide to have your drinks, please have credit card or cash
- The dress code is chic, dress to impress. Upscale attire only. No gym clothes, short pants, or hats are allowed, and no loose or baggy clothing. Cocktail dresses and heels are good
- Once at the last bar, you can stay as long as you'd like. Please note, transportation to your original starting point is not included