Immerse yourself in the art and life of Frida Kahlo at this state-of-the-art 360-degree experience. See how she turned her life into art and truly step into her world.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The venue can be found on the southeast corner of Sunset and Cahuenga. This is west of Sunset and Vine, which is a more major intersection. There are two paid parking lots on site, one underneath the venue with ADA access to the gallery. The entrance to this parking lot is located at 1430 N Cahuenga Boulevard. The second is an outdoor lot a short walk from the venue. The entrance is located at 1406 Ivar Avenue. Additional paid parking is available at the Dome Parking Structure, located at 1400 Ivar Avenue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Immersive Frida Kahlo is officially endorsed by the Frida Kahlo Foundation.
- Most people spend 60-75 minutes in the exhibition
- Opening Hours: Monday 10AM - 7PM; Wednesday, Thursday 10 AM - 8PM; Friday 10 AM - 10 PM; Saturday 9 AM - 11 PM; Sunday 9 AM - 8PM
- There is a cloakroom available for you to leave your coats and bags for a fee