Get as close as possible to the iconic Hollywood Sign on this guided hike. Enjoy sunshine, exercise, celebrity sightings, history, and memories to last a lifetime as you discover Los Angeles
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before ticket time to check-in. We can not wait for latecomers as there are other guests on the tour as well. Meet your guide OUTSIDE behind the long white gate at the trailhead, next to the Smokey the Bear sign; they'll be wearing a neon yellow Bikes & Hikes vest. Do not bother the people at the houses in this neighborhood. There are no restrooms on this tour, please plan accordingly.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- The walk covers 4 miles (6.4 km) along what is considered to be an easy to moderate walking trail
- Guests taking the tour should not have a fear of heights and should not be afraid to break a sweat
- Guests joining this tour should be in good health with a beginner to intermediate fitness expectation
- Children should be 5+ years of age and be able to hike