Cruise through L.A.'s up and coming Arts District on an urban bike adventure. See open-air street art, celebrity chef restaurants, new tech, and fine art, in this under the radar trendy neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Look for our "Tour Meets Here" sign on the sidewalk at the Hill Street entrance to Grand Central Market. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- We meet on the Hill Street side of Grand Central Market, look for our "Tour Meets Here" sign on the sidewalk. Use 312 South Hill Street for map apps.
- You should be comfortable riding a bike next to cars and know the traffic rules of the road. The route is entirely flat, and very sunny.