Enjoy a hike with views of the Hollywood sign and LA skyline. There's no other place in the city with such tranquility, history and star quality.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
In front of Franklin's Cafe and Market (2650 N. Vermont Ave).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will be hiking up the equivalent of 12 flights of stairs on a steep incline
- The pace of the tour is slow and comfortable
- The activity is not suitable if you have physical conditions that prevent you from participating in physical activity. Please consult your doctor in advance
- Please note that Griffith Observatory is closed on Mondays