Learn about life in London during World War II on a shared group or private tour of Westminster and Churchill’s War Rooms. See the original wartime bunker that sheltered Winston Churchill and his government during the London blitz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Westminster Station. Please follow the signs for Exit 2 Victoria Embankment, and then take the stairs up to street level to Victoria Embankment. The group will be meeting at the top of the stairs behind the statue of Boadicea on a chariot. *Please note the meeting point is not at The Churchill War Rooms*Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- This tour operates with a maximum of 15 participants
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change at short notice
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with local requirements. The local partner will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due