Enjoy entry to Windsor Castle State Apartments, visit Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and St George’s Chapel, and witness the mysterious Stonehenge. You'll also enjoy entrance to the Roman Baths and Pump Rooms.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please check-in at 8:00 AM. Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general enquiries.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour itinerary and order may change
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures or disruptions may be subject to change
- Transportation without W-Fi might be used during peak periods
- Please see the voucher information for castle closure dates
- When the State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
- St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays for services. Worshippers are welcome to attend
- Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until March 31, 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness