Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience of a fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. Receive a personalized tour experience with a small group.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
What customers loved
"The stage sets and costumes and the full model of hogwarts at the end and gringotts."
"Getting to see all the sets and how they created stuff for the films."
"The guided tour and to be able to enter the studio again after the tour."
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Euston War Memorial, outside Euston station. Look for a stone obelisk with 4 soldier statues at the base, near Euston Square gardens, on the Euston roadside, close to the bus stops and taxi rank. One of the activity provider's staff will be holding a City Wonders sign at the meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Everything within the tour power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond our control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions
- Unfortunately wheelchairs can not be accommodated
- Government COVID restrictions may change with little notice. It is your responsibility to check the official government travel advice and comply with all requirements. The local partner is not responsible in the event that you are refused access to attractions due to not following these guidelines. No refund will be given in this event