Discover London’s iconic sights in style on a 3.5-hour tour by classic British-made bicycle. Soak up the atmosphere of royal parks and riverside promenades. Learn the incredible history of the city and stop for a pint at the best real ale pub in town!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
All tours meet at The Walrus Bar and Hostel on the corner of Lower Marsh Street and Westminster Bridge Road. The exact address is 172 Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE17RW. The closest underground stations are Lambeth North (Bakerloo Line) and Waterloo (Jubilee, Bakerloo and Northern Lines). If you arrive early, please feel free to take a seat and use the facilities at the Walrus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the tour does not cater for small children as all of the classic bicycles are adult sizes
- Luggage storage is available
- Please be on time, it is not possible to catch up once a ride has departed