Explore the site of the legendary stone circle of Stonehenge and learn about its mysteries on a trip from London with entry tickets included. Explore the site with a downloadable audio guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The 8:15 AM departure leaves from the Golden Tours location at Bus Stop 8 on Buckingham Palace Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Travel time between London and Stonehenge (approximately 2 hours each way) can vary with traffic conditions
- Vehicles are modern and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness. They receive a deep clean every day
- During peak periods additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used