Journey off the beaten track to discover the secrets of London's past and present. You'll visit old gas-lit alleyways, walk past atmospheric pubs and hear stories of superstition, murder, eccentricity and magic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the roundabout just below (to the south of) Trafalgar Square. Your guide will be standing by the equestrian statue of King Charles I and will carry a flag with the local partner's logo on it for easy identification.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Dogs are not permitted on the tour, with the exception of guide dogs
- Please wear appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes
- Bring your own refreshments