Cycle the beautiful bike paths of London’s River Thames and historic Richmond Park, and discover 17th-century hunting grounds for royals, still home to resident deer. Enjoy a traditional pub lunch or bring a sandwich to enjoy in the park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Sensible outdoor clothing/shoes advised due to splashing/muddy tracks
- Help with luggage and accommodation transfers is offered before and after tours (additional cost will be necessary)
- Advance booking is essential to reserve bikes
- No refund on cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour; dates can be changed but are subject to a charge
- Please advise the supplier of your gender and height for bike selection and helmet size (small, medium or large)