Cycle through the heart of London at twilight and see iconic sites, such as the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and the London Eye. Feel the mystery and romance of London's riverside after dark. Along the way, enjoy an iconic London beer tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside Southwark Underground Station. Look for your handsome guide immediately outside the station beside a Fat Tyre Bike. More detailed directions http://goo.gl/maps/G4zcJOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All participants must be over 12 years of age and must be able to ride a bike. Participants under 18 years old may not participate in the beer tasting.
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate rain or shine and there are rain ponchos available for sale
- Please dress appropriately for the weather