Take a high-speed adventure through the heart of London and then enjoy a guided tour past some great sights like the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, and St. Paul's Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Board the boat at Tower Bridge Quay (formerly St Katharine Pier). The pier is directly in front of the entrance to the Tower Hotel. The nearest tube station is Tower Hill. By taxi, asked to be dropped at the entrance to Tower Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Boat rides are available 7 days a week
- The standard suspension seats can accommodate passengers over 5 foot (1.5 meters) tall
- There are limited seats available for those over 4 foot 6 inches (1.4 meters) tall
- There is no age limit for this activity, as long as the passenger is above the required height stated above
- Suspension seating will provide excellent protection from shock impacts for those at risk, such as those suffering from minor back complaints
- Passengers suffering from any medical condition must make their own decision on whether to travel, in consultation with a medical professional if appropriate
- Pregnant women are advised not to travel at any stage of their pregnancy
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome, and all accommodations that can be made will be. Please call for advice prior to booking
- Waterproof jackets are provided, but it can be colder on the river than on land, especially at speed, so dress appropriately, including footwear