Stand in the locations hit by the Luftwaffe 75 years ago and be transported back in time to the Darkest Hour when Winston Churchill led the nation to defeat the Nazis.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet outside Westminster Underground Station, Embankment exit 2, at the top of the stairs. Your guide will be carrying a Fun London Tours flag for easy identification.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Come prepared for all weather conditions
- We do not enter the Churchill War Rooms on this tour