Ride on a vintage London bus and take a private cruise along the River Thames on a 4-hour tour. See some of the city’s top attractions, such as the Houses of Parliament and Buckingham Palace, then enjoy panoramic views from the London Eye.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria (a 5-minute walk from Victoria Train Station) at the following times. The tour departs at 7:45 AM and 1:00 PM, Gate 19-20. Check-in starts 15 minutes before the departure time stated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
- On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus.
- There is only an English speaking guide.