Explore London’s top 30 world-famous landmarks. After a walking tour of the city, explore one of the world's most iconic cathedrals, St Pauls Grade I listed building, dedicated to Paul the Apostle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Green Park Underground Train Station (Ritz Hotel / Green Park Exit), underneath the Ritz sign next to 2 red phone boxesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring an umbrella and a comfy pair of shoes, plus drinks and snacks to nibble on and sip during the tour
- Your tour guide will guide you to St Paul's after the walking tour, but will not accompany you