Join an expert guide for a fantastic walking tour of the world's oldest underground system. Learn all about the history of the 'Tube' as you travel through history from one of London's earliest, original stations to its newest and most futuristic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet the guide by the Sherlock Holmes statue outside Baker Street Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Public transport ticket
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Travel cards are required for this tour but are not included, please purchase a day travel card (Zones 1 – 2) or Oyster card prior to joining the tour
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on this tour
- Due to the number of steps on the underground system this walking tour is not suitable for customers with reduced mobility