Sit back and relax while marvelling at London’s favorite landmarks. Enjoy a ride on an open-top bus that connects you with the city. Glide past the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, and Piccadilly Circus in this fully guided tour of Central London.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Arabic, Hindi, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese
Select participants and date
Meet at London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is not a Hop-On Hop-Off tour, you need to remain on the bus for the duration of the tour; there will be no breaks during the tour and no food will be provided
- Single-use masks will be provided and are compulsory although customers are welcome to bring their own ones, these must be worn on board for the comfort of all passengers
- Buses will be cleaned thoroughly at the end of each and every tour
- The tour operator reserves the right to refuse entry onto the bus
- There is a reduced capacity and allocated time slots to avoid overcrowding