Explore London without traffic jams and crowded tube stations on a bike tour. See Kensington Garden, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, the Royal Parks, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located outside the main entrance to Hilton Hotel, Hyde Park, 129 Bayswater Road, London.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- To take part in this tour, you need to know how to ride a bike and be able to cycle 12 kilometers at a slow pace. This tour uses 16-gear bikes, a combination between a city bike and a mountain bike
- The recommended minimum age to participate in this tour is 10 years old
- All participants are responsible for their own security on the bike tour
- The tour takes place on light and easy 16-gear bikes, a combination of a city bike and a mountain bike
- Kids' bikes and child seats need to be pre-booked and are subject to availability