Enter 00-heaven with Ian Fleming's iconic character James Bond. Explore the filming locations of some of EON's hit Bond films, those linked to Fleming's work in the Second World War, and real places where Britain's spies work today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the activity start time. The guide will meet you outside Fernandez and Wells, in the courtyard of Somerset House. Look out for someone carrying a Tours of the UK backpack, or someone wearing a Tours of the UK coat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions. Please check the weather forecast prior to travelling to the start point of the tour, and dress accordingly.