See all of London in 1 day on this guided tour. Explore St. Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, and more before finishing your day with a river cruise and ride on the London Eye.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Evan Evans kiosk located opposite Gate 1, inside Victoria Coach Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace takes place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday (until further notice) only. On other days you will see the Changing of the Guard at Horse Guards Parade
- St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays and special event days but there will still be an exterior photo stop
- The Whispering Gallery and Golden Gallery at St Paul's are temporarily closed until further notice
- Entry to the London Eye is on the same day at a set time