Discover the heart and soul of London on a walking tour combined with a cruise on the River Thames! See the Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, London Eye and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, French, English, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the Guards Crimean War Memorial.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions included in the itinerary depends on the selected option. Sights like St James Park and Buckingham Palace are not included in the basic 3-hour option.
- Please arrive on time as delays may cause you to miss your cruise departure time.
- Your Private Guide will not take part in the cruise. You will be escorted all the way to the pier/dock and given a cruise ticket with all the necessary information.
- Audio guide (or the Capitan’s commentary) in English is available during the cruise.
- The one-way cruise will end by the Tower Bridge.