Be thrilled and spooked in equal measures on a combined walking tour and boat ride through London's darkest history. Venture into royal parks and discover haunted houses. Take in the beauty of the city at night on foot and from the River Thames.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
By the Statue of Goddess Diana, at the Green Park exit to Green Park Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing for the weather are advised. Spare underwear may be necessary for those of a nervous disposition.
- Children aged 0-3 years go free
- Stairs are involved in this tour which may not be suitable for those with mobility issues