Explore London as it was in days gone by — experience for yourself the dangerous streets, unsavory characters and sense of fear all around. Hear, touch, and smell over 1000 years of London's darkest history with funny, cutting-edge storytelling.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Be amazed by 9 interactive shows involving 20 live actors
- Take 2 thrilling underground rides
- Immerse yourself in 360-degree sets with gripping storytelling
- Discover over 1000 years of grizzly history in the city
- Relax with a free drink in the Dungeon Tavern at the end of the tour
- Entrance ticket to The London Dungeon
- Same Day or Advance booking (depending on option chosen)
- Fast Track entry (if option chosen)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Video recording
Know before you go
- You must go to the attraction at the time shown on your e-ticket
- You will need to scan your e-ticket at the entrance before the start of your tour
- Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge
- The attraction is wheelchair-accessible, however the London Dungeon can only admit wheelchairs and users with combined weight of maximum 300kg. Wheelchairs must not be wider than 27 inches and be able to navigate tight angles and uneven flooring. There is a maximum of 1 wheelchair user per tour.