Step back in time to the London of William Shakespeare and follow in the footsteps of the world's most famous playwright on a 2-hour walking tour. Explore historic buildings connected to a writer who has changed the world of literature and theatre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the exit of Blackfriars Underground StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour will go ahead come rain or shine, so please wear comfortable and weather appropriate walking shoes and clothing