Step back in time to the London of William Shakespeare and follow in the footsteps of the world's most famous playwright on a 2-hour walking tour. Explore historic buildings connected to a writer who has changed the world of literature and theatre.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. Your Guide Declan meets you right outside the only exit at Blackfriars Underground Station on the Circle and District lines, not Blackfriars on the Thameslink line.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour will go ahead come rain or shine, so please wear comfortable and weather appropriate walking shoes and clothing