Enjoy this popular royal landmark. Explore the intimate relationship between fashion designer and royal client in a new exhibition, Royal Style in the Making.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Marvel at the Majestic King's State Apartments
- Explore the intriguing Queen's State Apartments
- Learn the tragic secrets of the Stuart dynasty
- Explore royal fashion in the Royal Style in the Making exhibition
- Entrance to Kensington Palace
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please present your ticket at the admission deskOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guide is not included in the ticket price
- Children under 5 years old go free of charge
- Hand sanitizers are placed around the attraction for visitor use
- A one-way route will be in place with clear signage throughout
- All visitors aged 11+ are required to wear face coverings in indoor spaces unless exempt
- Opening times: Wednesday-Sunday 10 AM–6 PM until 30 September 2021.
- Please note that opening times may change due to changing government guidelines
- If you choose to make a donation to conserve the Kensington Palace, this donation will be gifted in its entirety to Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that looks after Kensington Palace, for the purposes of maintaining and presenting the palace. GetYourGuide receives no fee or commission for any donation made. Historic Royal Palaces is registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (No. 1068852).