Discover the London of James Bond on a fascinating tour visiting film locations, real spy stories, and places familiar to the author – Ian Fleming. Discuss some of the classic James Bond London settings and take part in trivia about the actors!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Stand on the spot where the traffic wardens were splashed in "The World is Not Enough"
- Try to spot a real spy at the Mi6 HQ
- See the different Whitehall buildings that have stood in for the offices of the James Bond London HQ - Universal Exports in various movies
- See the St Petersburg Square James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) visits in "Goldeneye"
- See film locations from Bond 24, "SPECTRE"
- Professional guide
- Transport by mini coach
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Temple Tube station (outside Temple Bar Restaurant next to the station exit)Open in Google Maps ⟶