Follow in the footsteps of Jack the Ripper as you explore one of the most fascinating tales in London's history. This guided walking tour will take you deep into the heart of the Whitechapel murders, whose mysteries remain unsolved even today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The departure point is outside Tower Hill Station, London EC3N 1JL. The nearest Underground Station is Tower Hill Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 16 years of age are welcome to join this tour at their parent's discretion